Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Crabby Island


Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy....I got to go to my favorite place the other day with my dad (you know, the guy formally known as dad...cuz he was away for a long time, but he says he was just on a business trip, but mom is not so convinced)....that place is Crabby Island....I'm not sure that is its real name, but that is what we all named it. There are a lot of crabs there. I mean...a LOT of crabs...some kind of musical crabs. There are also big snails there and lots of little snails...I like to fetch the big ones and eat the little ones...that is why mom says I'm part poodle...cuz I like escargots. I love to swim and to dig for things and to run off and discover stuff. It is my favorite place to go...Dad told Mom that I slept the whole way home and I was still not my normal rambunctious self when she got home from work. Sun, salt water and snail chasing can take a LOT out of a dog! Where do you think they get the phrase "works like a dog", folks...right here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me thinks you have too much time on your hands.