Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nose Picker!!


I am a cuddler of a dog. Don't get me wrong--I'm macho when I need to be. I can kick the butt of any dog on the street...which I do whenever I see them...I'm not a big fan of dogs...but I digress...my point is, I'm tough, but I'm a lover of Man. People are great...especially my Mom. I enjoy sitting on her lap--I've seen dogs on TV do it...of course, they are about 40 pounds smaller than me, but she's tough--she can take it (you know, cuz she lifts all that furniture). Anyway--I like to cuddle. I also like to give her kisses...and I like to nibble. You know...just a little...nibble on her fingers, a lot...and I really really like to chew her nose. Just out of the blue--it surprises her a little when my bottom teeth wedge right up her nostril, but I think she likes it...I mean, she acts like she doesn't...but I think she does. She likes it...she really really likes it.




No comments: