Thursday, March 01, 2007

Talk Supe


Well, I'm a smart dog...but I don't have opposobale thumbs...so my mom is going to write some stuff down for me. She always thought she'd be transcribing (I have a good vocabulary for a dog) for a kid...but she's on the long-term schedule for that right now...so instead, she thought she'd get some practice writing by writing some stuff down for me. Which is kind of sad...cuz...well, I'm a dog, so I have somewhat limited activity. For the most part, I eat, sleep, eat stuff out of the trash when mom's not home, sit on the couch and stare out the window and watch--well, just "outside stuff"--and play a LOT of catch. I love catch. All kinds of catch. I'm worn out just thinking about catch. I'll have to tell you about that on a later posting...after all...i'm a dog, this is going to get old pretty quickly.

No comments: