Sunday, March 04, 2007

Superballs (this post is safe for children)



Ohhhhh....I love Superballs. They are great toys to play catch with. I have lots of toys, but Superballs are my favorite. First of all, they fit in my mouth, so I can hold them in there and just chew on them like a cow chewin' its cud. I don't know a lot about cows, though I did have a run it with one once...but that's another story, suffice it to say, I like to just kind of gum on my Superballs. The best thing about them is that you just never know where they are going to go...mom is going to throw it towards the bathroom, but it bounces off the wall and I'm all like "where's it going? where's it going? over here-over there? over here? over there?" Ohhhhh!!! It's so very exciting, I love superballs! They must be very fancy toys cuz Mom says they cost 2 quarters...that sounds like a lot of money. Plus, when Mom gets sick of catch (???!!!) I can play by myself on the tile--I drop the ball and it just goes crazy and I can chase it all over. Mom doesn't seem to like Superball game because the balls go under stuff and I can't get to them. I try...but my paws can't reach...so Mom ends up having to lift up all the furniture and I have to go find them...She tells me to go play with my other toys...but they are not as exciting...so I find that if I whine enough, she eventuallly gets up and gets them for me. I keep telling her it helps her stay in shape.

No comments: